[TYPO3-project-4-3] Making RSA Auth default login method?

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Wed May 6 17:39:54 CEST 2009

Hi,

>> BTW, where do I find some documentation on how it works with the rest of
>> a frontend login process?
>
> "It" is what? :) If you mean rsaauth, check the hooks/ directory. You will find a felogin hook there.

I guess it's what I'll need. thanks.

>> I made 2 extensions based on frontend login with md5 encryption
>> (superchallenge) and would like yet to let them work with rsaauth when
>> possible. Should I reverse-engineer the whole stuff or do you have more
>> "in-depth" documentation/schemas than the manual?
>
> Superchallanged is not compatible with rsaauth. Rsaauth is fully secure and does not need any other protection :)

Of course. But my extensions are yet based on superchallenged and my
goal is to make them compatible with rsaauth (thus without
superchallenged anymore of course) while still being able to do the
authentication stuff myself.

--
Xavier Perseguers
http://xavier.perseguers.ch/en