[TYPO3-project-4-3] Making RSA Auth default login method?

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Wed May 6 12:34:54 CEST 2009

Hi,

> This should be in the rsaauth extension, not anywhere else. Rsaauth should be the only one who contains all logic and all checks. Otherwise we will get a second "workspaces" thing that is all over the system and no one knows where it is exactly :) I really want TYPO3 to be modular, each module 100% responsible for its functions.

BTW, where do I find some documentation on how it works with the rest of
a frontend login process?

I made 2 extensions based on frontend login with md5 encryption
(superchallenge) and would like yet to let them work with rsaauth when
possible. Should I reverse-engineer the whole stuff or do you have more
"in-depth" documentation/schemas than the manual?

Thanks

--
Xavier Perseguers
http://xavier.perseguers.ch/en