[TYPO3-project-4-3] Making RSA Auth default login method?

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Tue May 5 13:24:11 CEST 2009

Hi!

Michael Stucki wrote:
> What I would like is to have RSA enabled by default but if there is no
> openssl functionality, have TYPO3 fall back to the old default. At the
> same time, it should indicate this with a warning in the admin backend
> (yellow warning box).

The fallback can be implemented but it will need a change in the login form (introducing priorities to hooks in the login form). Please, check also my answer to Steffen a minute ago where I describe it in details.

The yellow box currently warns if the PHP extension is not installed and the command line binary is used. It will also warn about other potential RSA problems.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
In TYPO3 blog: http://dmitry-dulepov.com/reviews/magento-beginners-guide-by-william-rice.html