[TYPO3-project-4-3] Making RSA Auth default login method?

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Tue May 5 09:57:47 CEST 2009

Hi!

Bastian Waidelich wrote:
> I opt for this one too.
> I have just activated the extension in a fresh 4.3-checkout and couldn't
> log in to the backend anymore (on windows that is). So, if this would be
> enabled by default, some good fall back mechanisms should be in place
> (or at least some helpful error messages instead of wrong
> username/password)

A good error message is not possible due to the login architecture. The form is not connected in any way to the login services. Think about it like a Windows login and Windows kernel. It is the same distance and same hardness to pass information between these two components.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
In TYPO3 blog: http://dmitry-dulepov.com/reviews/magento-beginners-guide-by-william-rice.html