[TYPO3-project-4-3] Making RSA Auth default login method?

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Tue May 5 09:55:42 CEST 2009

Hi!

Steffen Gebert wrote:
> IMHO it would be enough to check for openssl extension and output an error
> message at the login prompt. Already checking and mentioning the problem in
> the 1-2-3 wizard would of course be helpful.

I already thought about it. Technically it is not possible now. The login procedure is very complicated and real login actions happen far away from this form (like 5 or 6 level nesting in dynamically loaded classes with fixed interface). There is no way to pass error messages to the form.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
In TYPO3 blog: http://dmitry-dulepov.com/reviews/magento-beginners-guide-by-william-rice.html