[TYPO3-project-4-3] Making RSA Auth default login method?

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Mon May 4 22:23:54 CEST 2009

Hi Dmitry and Ingmar,

> A new private/public key pair is generated for each login, so there's no
> need for manual key generation.
>
> <snip >

Thanks for your detailed explanations. This new auth method sounds
really good.

I agree that it would be ideal if this could be made the default, but
the risk of being locked out of an existing BE because openssl is not
installed is not good. For new installs, it seems ok, especially if we
can provide a check for it, as already mentioned by others.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter