[TYPO3-project-4-3] New static templates?

Ingmar Schlecht ingmar at typo3.org
Tue Mar 31 13:24:37 CEST 2009

Dmitry Dulepov schrieb:
> Hi!
>
> Ingmar Schlecht wrote:
>> I think those templates should be shipped in an extension then, so it
>> would be easier to exchange that with something up-to-date some years
>> later...
>
> +1. sysext or TER ext?

I think we could ship that as a sysext in 4.3, and when the templates
become outdated in, say, TYPO3 4.5 we put it to TER and announce that
you need to manually fetch it from TER if you still need it (or hosting
providers could choose to still ship it in the currently unused location
typo3/ext/ for the convencience of their customers).

cheers
Ingmar

--
Ingmar Schlecht