[TYPO3-project-4-3] File references, Multimedia

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Sat Mar 28 15:07:17 CET 2009

Hi,

only FYI:
I've started this and have the following concept:
leave MULTIMEDIA CE as it is for compatibility,
use a flag, atm i use:
$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['GFX']['useNewMultimediaCE'] = 1;
where MULTIMEDIA is redefined in TCA getting Flexform etc.
I also planned to give possibility to use it for YouTube by simply
adding keys, all embeded with SWFobject and using YouTube-API.

Prerequisite is the patch with filereference i work on too, as i want a
solution to have it switchable file/file_reference in TCEforms.

vg Steffen