[TYPO3-project-4-3] Announcing TYPO3 4.3.0alpha2

Steffen Müller typo3 at t3node.com
Wed Mar 11 21:22:52 CET 2009

Hi.

On 11.03.2009 20:40 Oliver Hader wrote:
> The TYPO3 Core Team is proud to announce the second alpha release of
> TYPO3 version 4.3. Get a short overview of the most importand changes.

Great work!

> Updated caching framework
> The caching framework was backported from FLOW3 and shipped with the
> first alpha release of TYPO3 4.3 but has been updated again for Alpha 2.
> This task was necessary to keep up to date with changes from FLOW3. As
> part of this update, the class names and some method names have changed.

I am just about to test this.
I tried the configuration example which was proposed on Dmitrys blog [1]
some month ago, but it seems the configuration has changed.
Is there any documentation / snippet / etc. available, which could point
me to the right direction? It's so hard to reverse engineer ;-)

[1]
http://dmitry-dulepov.com/article/how-to-enable-memcached-cache-in-typo3-43.html

--
cheers,