[TYPO3-project-4-3] Workspace Module - Migration of mod/user/ws to sysext/version/mod1?

Sonja Scholz ss at cabag.ch
Thu Mar 5 10:22:13 CET 2009

Hello all,

aktually there is a new 4.3-subproject for workspace enhancements on forge.

As part of this enhancements I have had the idea to migrate the
workspace module from mod/user/ws to sysext/version/mod1.

I think these two parts belongs together and it would be easier to
handle the workspace part in future if it is at one place.

But before I do something in this case, I want to ask you all, what do
you think about this idea?

Thank you for your feedback.

Kind regards,

Sonja