[TYPO3-project-4-3] Scheduler ready for testing

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Tue Jun 23 17:33:14 CEST 2009

Hi Ernesto,

> Are you planning into merging your "additions" to the ChangeLog? It
> seems that this still reflects the "gabriel" original status. Or will
> the ChangeLog be pruned and new entries added to core-ChangeLog as soon
> as this is in Trunk?

I have to check how other sysexts do it. I don't think that they keep
separate ChangeLogs. But I will definitely remove all that's related to
gabriel at least. Just like the manual: for now it's just the old
gabriel manual.

> Maybe we should keep it separate in forge and just link it to core later
> (svn:external) like extbase?

It could be, I suppose. I don't think we have yet very definite rules
for that.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter