[TYPO3-project-4-3] Scheduler ready for testing

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Mon Jun 22 16:26:13 CEST 2009

Hi all,

I already more or less announced it, but I wanted to give it its own
thread ;-)

The development of the Scheduler has reached a point when it is ready to
test. I have started writing some developer's information here:

http://forge.typo3.org/wiki/typo3v4-gabriel/Overview

until there's a full-fledged manual. The API shouldn't change anymore,
so it's quite safe to test.

What remains to be done now is mostly some clean up, in particular
update some of the older class to PHP5-style. I also need to check the
process when an event is added or edited, about the timing of the first
execution.

If you want to see another example of extension using the Scheduler, you
can check the SVN trunk of external_import:

https://svn.typo3.org/TYPO3v4/Extensions/external_import/trunk

You can also line up for reviewing ;-)

Cheers

--