[TYPO3-project-4-3] saltedpasswords for v4.3

Fernando Arconada falcifer2001 at yahoo.es
Thu Jun 18 10:59:36 CEST 2009

i dontn criticing your work, i think that saltedpasswords are a big
improvement for TYPO3. I'm only telling you that md5 and sha1 are broken
(at least md5) cause of i'm working for the goberment of my state i use
to review the health of crytography time to time and may be this is the
reason of my paranoia

I was just a comment