[TYPO3-project-4-3] Header / Footer class for BE and FE

"Christian Müller (Kitsunet)" christian at kitsunet.de
Tue Jun 16 23:04:51 CEST 2009

Martin Kutschker wrote:
> Susanne Moog schrieb:
>> Hi,

>>> I still wonder why I would need that property.
>>>
>> http://developer.yahoo.com/performance/rules.html#js_bottom
>
> If I move the include of ExtJS to the bottom it will be loaded last.
> With the 500k it has it means the page renders initially "distorted"
> instead of not at all.
>
> I prefer more detailed control.
>
> Masi

More detailed control would be great. Often I find the need to have
certain JS before or after JS that is added by Extensions, so this type
of control would be a big + for me.
Putting some JS to the end of the page would be fine, but I simply would
add an includeJSBottom property or something like that.

Christian