[TYPO3-project-4-3] EXT JS stylesheet "bug"

Martin Kutschker masi-no at spam-typo3.org
Sun Jun 14 22:24:09 CEST 2009

Susanne Moog schrieb:
> Hey everyone,
>
> I just noted a "bug" in ext-all.css. There is this declaration:
>
> .x-panel-reset .x-panel-body :link, :visited {
> 	text-decoration: underline;
> }
>
> so _all_ links in the backend that are visited (and not explicitly
> defined) get a text-decoration: underline.
>
> You see this for example if you use the open documents extension in the
> toolbar menu.
>
> Is this an extJS issue or is it "our" stylesheet?

It's also in my copy of RC2. There's another bug two lines above (":after"):

.x-panel-reset .x-panel-body :before, :after { white-space: pre-line }
.x-panel-reset .x-panel-body center          { text-align: center }
.x-panel-reset .x-panel-body :link, :visited { text-decoration: underline }

Too bad ExtJS has no bug tracker (only a stupid forum). Please post the
issue there.

Thanx,
Masi