[TYPO3-project-4-3] SVN Update in trunk folder

Susanne Moog typo3 at susannemoog.de
Sun Jun 14 13:15:10 CEST 2009

Hi,

Steffen Ritter schrieb:
> Hi folks,
> just have question...
> If i do svn udpate, why are the externals fluid and extbase always reset
> to rev 680?
> What I'm doing wrong? it's Quite annoying...

I don't think you're doing something wrong, but that fluid and extbase
are currently keyed to certain revisions (probably ones considered as
stable, so that fluid/extbase and core development don't conflict).

I now have checked out two trunks, one for fluid and extbase, where I
just update everything by hand, and a normal trunk version to check
patches etc.

Regards,

Susanne

--