[TYPO3-project-4-3] Gabriel core integration

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Fri Jun 12 14:06:10 CEST 2009

Hi all,

> I'm not sure this is something for TYPO3 4.3 already, as it probably
> needs some more rethinking and code improvements of gabriel first, but
> maybe for 4.4 it could be something useful.

As some of you may know, I started working on this integration during
T3DD09 and am now getting very near to a satisfactory version of the
Scheduler.

It is not quite yet ready for reviews, but it can definitely already be
taken for a spin. You can check out the project here:

http://forge.typo3.org/projects/show/typo3v4-gabriel

You may also want to read that piece of news:

http://forge.typo3.org/news/show/154

Cheers

--

Francois Suter