[TYPO3-project-4-3] 4.3.0 vs. 4.2.7

Dan Osipov dosipov at phillyburbs.com
Thu Jun 11 17:33:27 CEST 2009

Thanks for this work!!!

The graphs show a patched 4.2.7 - is that 4.2.7 with backported cached
treelist?

It's interesting that patched 4.3 is slightly higher, but not completely
equal to 4.2.7

Were the tests done on just one page, or across the site - I remember
Ingo suggested MySQL cache will kick in with ab requests, making them
not completely accurate.

Dan Osipov
Calkins Media
http://danosipov.com/blog/