[TYPO3-project-4-3] Status of autoloader

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 20:25:50 CEST 2009

Hi!

Oliver Hader wrote:
> No, it was not. True, that version had a global registry file that was
> created automatically and triggered each time an extension was installed
> or removed. But there was no solution for using a naming convention or
> for the XLCASSes stuff.

Firsts, it was tested by me in a dedicated test environment with most popular extensions for weeks. So it is "yes, it was tested". Secondly, autoloader's purpose was not to do anything about coding conventions. My version was universal, it supported anything, including XCLASSes or non–TYPO3 classes, which I also tested.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
In the TYPO3 blog: http://dmitry-dulepov.com/article/macintosh-vs-hackintosh.html