[TYPO3-project-4-3] Variation for TypoScript "if"

Dan Osipov dosipov at phillyburbs.com
Tue Jun 9 21:33:31 CEST 2009

It still requires a reference to get it correct.

if ($evenRow) {
	$color = "red";
}

is something a non-programmer can understand.

plugin.test_pi1.color.if = EQUAL
plugin.test_pi1.color.if.comparand = red
plugin.test_pi1.color.if.value = true

Is something that requires a trip to tsref. At least for me.
(I'm not even sure if the TS I just wrote makes any sense...:) )

Dan Osipov
Calkins Media
http://danosipov.com/blog/