[TYPO3-project-4-3] Status of autoloader

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Fri Jun 5 23:02:04 CEST 2009

Hi,

i'm not really pleasured with the status of autoloader we have now in trunk.
I followed development, and the first version coded by Dmitry and Masi
had some parts that worked well and was removed by later versions.

So i miss the following parts:

* find class by resolving naming convention (this was in first version)
* scan extensions and add classes to registry automatically
* find XCLASS, removal of the last lines in class files doing the
require_once. XCLASS is defined in GLOBALS array, so finding them by
traversing the GLOBALS shouldn't be such hard task. Add the XCLASS in
registry (you could use a chain syntax: classA => ux_classA => ux_ux_classA)

The situation now is incomplete and unflexible. Don't misunderstand me,
we saved a lot of time now by removing a lot of require_once statements,
but for me the autoloader is still unfinished.

vg Steffen