[TYPO3-project-4-3] "AdmPanel" and "Preview" is outputted after closing </html>

Franz Koch typo.removeformessage at fx-graefix.de
Mon Jun 1 15:00:06 CEST 2009

Hi,
> is there a special reason why AdmPanel Code, Preview label etc is
> printed out after the normale page has finished (</html>) and not set
> before the end of </body> ?
>
> IMHO we should change this behaviour since we are already overworking
> feedit...
> What do you think about it? What have been the thoughts about that in
> the past?

I think it could be related to the cache, as pages coming from cache
will already have the closing </body></html> tags. Thus you would have
to parse the code somehow (be it a str_replace or some preg_replace
stuff) to get those elements inside the body tag. But this is just a guess.

--
kind regards,
Franz Koch