[TYPO3-project-4-3] Tiny enhancements to "new record" links and wizard

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Mon Jan 26 00:30:59 CET 2009

Hi,

Ingo Renner schrieb:
> Steffen Kamper wrote:
>
>> I think the result now looks a lot better than before.
>
> yes indeed, though I don't get what the check mark at the root is for
> and why we had a tree at all for this... ;)

the checkmark is only alternativ page icon for this page, don't wonder.
You see on top always the activ page with it's icon.

The tree - yes, i left the tree for now, it is not bad to display 2
levels, but could also be a normal ul.

I wanted to start first with grouping, now i build in user sort and
expierience with a given list and uksort (not as trivial :-) )

vg Steffen