[TYPO3-project-4-3] Browserchecks

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Tue Jan 20 14:26:19 CET 2009

Hi,

>> i think we should do a browsertest once a month. It seeams that we
>> missed to do that, and now we have really bad errors in IE, opera and
>> safari.
>>
>> What do you think how we can enhance this, shall we have a
>> "Crossbrowsertesttaskforce"?
>>
> i dont event know which browser versions exactly have to be supported...
> (dont beat me - i m new to this)

Testing against the latest stable version of major browsers would be the
least. Regarding IE I think that we are stuck making the core compatible
with IE6 even if it's a pain because TYPO3 stands itself as ECMS and
many enterprises did not upgrade to IE7 yet.

--
Xavier Perseguers
http://xavier.perseguers.ch/en/tutorials/typo3.html