[TYPO3-project-4-3] t3editor, ts-codecompletion and tsref

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Wed Jan 14 18:05:33 CET 2009

Hi!

Francois Suter wrote:
> Yes, obviously, text processors are easier to work with than DocBook.
> But working in DocBook would enable us to do diff's of the changes and
> to follow changes in SVN, which would make collaboration much easier.

I do not see it as a DocBook advantage. You can have versions inside sxw/odt and compare them. It is real visual compare, not the text diff as SVN does. So text processor better even for diffs. Just start a new version when you edit a document.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team

Mr. Harris: People say that you were the last person to speak with Jordon...
            Is that true?
Cameron: I don't know. Are you asking me if people say I was the last person
            to talk to Jordon? Or are you asking me if I was the last person
            to talk to her?
Mr. Harris: I guess I'm asking if you were.
Cameron: I don't know.