[TYPO3-project-4-3] t3editor, ts-codecompletion and tsref

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Wed Jan 14 13:33:17 CET 2009

Hi,

> we had another bugfixing day this weekend, and while fighting bugs we
> thought about how to keep the xml-tsref up to date.
> is there a way to get informed about changes in the tsref? who e.g.
> writes the core tsref-doc
> (http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/references/doc_core_tsref/4.1.0/view/)

Core docs maintained by Michael (Stucki) and by me since version 4.2

> or who wrote http://documentation.typo3.org/documentation/tsref/ ?

AFAIK it's a manual transformation of the original file.

We would like to move the core docs to DocBook and I've been in touch
with Daniel Brüssler about this, but it is not so simple and I have
lacked the time so far to take serious steps in this direction. The
DocBoox format would make it far easier for you to extract the
references, but we're far from there yet unfortunately.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter