[TYPO3-project-4-3] What is missing?

stefano cecere scecere at krur.com
Wed Jan 14 11:08:52 CET 2009

Dmitry Dulepov wrote:
>>> * list view - the sponsored project is postponed, but there are a lot of
>>> issues that could be solved
>> Har har. The list module is ... You really think one can do something
>> with the *current* code?
>
> It should be completely new, the old one should be discarded. But I do not understand what is so difficult there? Is it postponed only because of sponsoring? The whole module should be quite easy to implement using ExtJS grids and tabs for tables. I'd say it is a work for a week or so.

Benjamin already developed a test extJS list module (i remember i tried it some months ago) i was really promising!
if done well, this module could be a wonderful example for every developer wishing to learn typo3+extJS

can't the TYPO3 Association help with some sponsoring?

i agree this is module is the basic module (with TV page module) for every editor....

stefano