[TYPO3-project-4-3] What is missing?

Martin Kutschker masi-no at spam-typo3.org
Tue Jan 13 12:04:11 CET 2009

Steffen Kamper schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> i want to know which are important things still missing for 4.3?
>
> I have some things in mind, may be we can do a status quo.
>
> * what's with MySQL in strict mode ?

I tried to get this working, but I requires many changes :(

Did it up in the Core list. I think I made one patch and suggested other
changes. It got stuck because I disagreed with Dmitry and no other
developer was interested at all.

> * what's with DBal? (looking to the code i doubt it will work correct)

Right. It's broken again (at least one of the caching framework backends
won't work)

> * list view - the sponsored project is postponed, but there are a lot of
> issues that could be solved

Har har. The list module is ... You really think one can do something
with the *current* code?

Masi