[TYPO3-project-4-3] Proxy configuration

Martin Kutschker masi-no at spam-typo3.org
Sun Jan 11 18:26:51 CET 2009

Marcus Krause schrieb:
> Martin Kutschker schrieb am 11.01.2009 14:12 Uhr:
>> Marcus Krause schrieb:
>>> What do you think?
>>
>> I like cleanups, but it's not only this variable but another:
>> curlProxyUserPass. This one has to be supported as well. So, is this
>> worth the hassle?
>
> I don't see the hassle. cURL isn't an almighty solution.

No it isn't. The hassle is to support the old and the new configuration
syntax. I guess it will break the installer. It MUST display the old
configuration, but it SHOULD write the new one.

Additionally you suggest to use now one variable instead if two (for no
apparent reason). And what is to be done with the third (tunnelling)
variable?

Feel free to write a patch, but your suggestion so far is not enough.

Masi