[TYPO3-project-4-3] FYI: Recycler version 1.0.0 is finished!

Oliver Hader oliver at typo3.org
Thu Jan 8 20:48:36 CET 2009

Hi folks,

that's a good news! Julian, thanks for your work on the enhanced recycler!

I'd like to clearify the workflow a bit to the others:
* the new recycler shall now be tested as an extension with latest SVN Trunk
* after some days/weeks the reported bugs (if any) will be fixed and
maybe some additional feature requests get implemented
* after that period, the recycler should be almost stable and can enter
the TYPO3 core as system extension with a separate RFC on the core list

So, please test it and report bugs or suggestions to the issue tracker
on Forge (or post it here if further discussion is necessary).

Thanks & Rock on!
Olly

--
Oliver Hader