[TYPO3-project-4-3] Language was not allowed / Related/affected language was not allowed

Sebastian Baumann sb at typo3erweiterungen.de
Mon Dec 14 08:36:10 CET 2009

Good morning,

I´ve updated from 4.2.10 to 4.3.0 and now I have problems with my user
groups. The users can´t translate records from standard language:

1: Attempt to copy record without having permissions to do so. [ERROR:
Language was not allowed.].

Same if the user wanna delete an existin record:

1: Attempt to delete record without delete-permissions. [ERROR:
Related/affected language was not allowed.]

Curiously the user can create new records.

Is this a bug or a new fetaure?

regards
basti