[TYPO3-project-4-3] BE login problem using sysext rsaauth

Moreno Feltscher moreno at luagsh.ch
Fri Dec 4 00:20:59 CET 2009

On Thu, 03 Dec 2009 02:06:45 -0800, Marcus Krause
<marcus#exp2009 at t3sec.info> wrote:
> It looks like the backendfactory cannot deliver a valid backendstorage.
> Possible reasons:
> * PHP is compiled without openssl extension AND
> * openssl binary is not accessible via CLI (open_basedir activated?)

None of them is actually the case. PHP is compiled with openssl (see
system informations above) and open_basedir is disabled.

I saw a comment by Markus Klein in the BT entry stating the problem only
occurs on systems using PHP 5.2.11. Is there anybody out there using
rsaauth with PHP 5.2.11?
Maybe this helps..?

Cheers,
Moreno