[TYPO3-project-4-3] ExtJS skin

Andreas Kundoch Andreas.Kundoch at mehrwert.de
Wed Dec 2 21:09:54 CET 2009

Hi,

>> the ExtJS skin needs some more work. It should be done until 4.3.1.
>> Who is working on this?
>>
>> Some obvious: look to the flashupload form - the buttons are wrong
>> (white color, no border, hover strong black. They should look like the
>> other submit buttons in BE
>
> I talked to Andreas Beutel (a.k.a. Kundoch) on Saturday and he planned
> to fix this - seems like he had no time. He was the team leader of the
> skinning team at UXW.

I fixed some issues and also delivered a patch (which has been comitted
by Olly) but I think I missed this one. I'll volunteer to take over this
task and we weil provides fixes.

The main problem ist that the devs who used ExtJS in the backend
»forgot« to apply IDs to their apps so global styles apply :-( It's ugly
to fix this by CSS cascades...

Anyway: Please give me feedback - we'll provide fixes!

Andreas