[TYPO3-project-4-3] CSS and JS files get included in the wrong order if using the page-renderer

Susanne Moog typo3 at susanne-moog.de
Wed Dec 2 11:05:54 CET 2009

hi,

Thomas "Thasmo" Deinhamer wrote:
> Did you investigate this already; is it a bug?

with Steffens great help I solved my problem, maybe it helps you solving
yours:

You can either use forceOnTop for the JS files you add in TS so that
extensions (or whatever) js files get included after that, or you can
use the preRender hook in the pagerenderer to get your own sorting order.

I'm using the hook now, and I simply leave the ordering for files
defined by TS intact but put every file in typo3conf at the end, this
works pretty good for both JS and CSS.

Best regards,

Ssusanne