[TYPO3-project-4-3] Re: [TYPO3-core] TYPO3 4.3 Feature Freeze

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Fri Aug 28 09:46:46 CEST 2009

Hi,

> i'm still missing an API for t3editor, so it can be used in extensions
> as well, also in TCEforms like tsConfig or when edit template record.
> (is this a feature or a bug?)
>
> And for all JS-fans i still vote for #11397: [Feature] Add class for
> render HTML header/footer for BE and FE
> as this increase the handling of JS and CSS in BE and FE

Yes, I consider this definitively a must-have and only miss a core +1 which should AFAIK be given by Olly once he manage to have time to review but any other core member should be fine too.

Once this patch is committed, we'll be able to provide mvc_extjs as a TER extension, allowing much more developers to be involved.

--
Xavier Perseguers
http://xavier.perseguers.ch/en