[TYPO3-project-4-3] [TYPO3-core] TYPO3 4.3 Feature Freeze

Martin Kutschker masi-no at spam-typo3.org
Fri Aug 28 08:44:43 CEST 2009

Francois Suter schrieb:
> Hi,
>
>> That's the reason I'm going to set the feature freeze for TYPO3 4.3 for
>>
>> *August 31st 2009*
>
> On top of the roadmap (BTW it would be really lovely to have news from
> the new FE editing...), I would highlight the following RFCs:
>
> - #10201: Duplicate cHash Values: this aims to solve a very important
> issue on large sites, definitely unworthy of a professional CMS like
> TYPO3. A lot of check requests have been made recently, people can
> certainly help with them.

This is a bug, not a missing feature :)

> - #6872: Add suggest-like feature to TCEforms: a huge usability
> improvement!
>
> - #10853: [Feature] New Multimedia CE: it would be very nice if TYPO3
> had a more modern way of handling rich media files.
>
> To me these are pretty much essentials that should be added to the
> roadmap.

I'd love to see this is TYPO3. Unfortunately I have to admit I think
that the proposed solutions have still room for improvement. No time to
fix this before the deadline, but I guess that there is enough time to
work on this issues before the next release.

Masi