[TYPO3-project-4-3] Re: [TYPO3-core] TYPO3 4.3 Feature Freeze

Francois Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Thu Aug 27 15:48:31 CEST 2009

Hi,

> That's the reason I'm going to set the feature freeze for TYPO3 4.3 for
>
> *August 31st 2009*

On top of the roadmap (BTW it would be really lovely to have news from
the new FE editing...), I would highlight the following RFCs:

- #10201: Duplicate cHash Values: this aims to solve a very important
issue on large sites, definitely unworthy of a professional CMS like
TYPO3. A lot of check requests have been made recently, people can
certainly help with them.

- #6872: Add suggest-like feature to TCEforms: a huge usability improvement!

- #10853: [Feature] New Multimedia CE: it would be very nice if TYPO3
had a more modern way of handling rich media files.

To me these are pretty much essentials that should be added to the
roadmap. I would do some of these reviews myself, except that I'm pretty
busy with the scheduler for now.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter