[TYPO3-project-4-3] Datepicker for TCEFORMS

Martin Kutschker masi-no at spam-typo3.org
Sun Aug 16 20:04:23 CEST 2009

Steffen Kamper schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> i started to use the ExtJS Datepicker for Datefields. Precondition is
> #11627 v2 which is included in this diff.

Why don't you move the complete code of convertDateFiledsToDatePicker()
in the Ext.onready()? You already create an anonymous function in the
call to Ext.onready(), so there is no need to create a named one in the
*global* namespace.

And I'm wondering why there is no support for date formats with slashes.
The tricky part would be if we want to allow m/d/Y and d/m/Y depending
on the USdate config setting. But I guess that the former is more
widespread so we can do without the switch.

Masi