[TYPO3-project-4-3] saltedpasswords for v4.3

Oliver Hader oliver at typo3.org
Tue Aug 11 11:06:25 CEST 2009

Hi everybody,

just FYI: I've added Sascha Kettler from AOE media to the Forge project.
He already was member of the project some months ago and then got
removed for some reason...

Sascha is maintainer of the PECL package "crack" [1]. He will do a
review of saltedpasswords and contribute changes to SVN if necessary.

[1] http://pecl.php.net/package/crack

olly

--
Oliver Hader