[TYPO3-project-4-3] Fluid CSSEngine folder structure

"Christian Müller (Kitsunet)" christian at kitsunet.de
Mon Aug 10 17:53:16 CEST 2009

Sebastian Gebhard wrote:
> Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] schrieb:
>> Maybe that could support a syntax similar to "less":
> If there are no license problems ("LESS is open source under the Apache
> License.") Maybe you should consider taking it into the CSSEngine.
>
> Why developing a new CSS shorthand syntax when there is a well working
> out there?

Yes I know less and want the CSSEngine to be similar to it and I will
try to copy the syntax, but I have near zero experience with ruby so I
can't rewrite less for PHP, but of course that would be nice. Anyway
there is room for such things if anyone wants to take up the task to
transfer the exact ruby code to PHP. I start now with an extensible base
so any ideas for plugins or code is of course appreciated.

Christian