[TYPO3-project-4-3] TCEforms extJsified

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Wed Apr 29 10:07:21 CEST 2009

Hi,

Martin Kutschker schrieb:
>> Dan Osipov schrieb:
>>> They are - but what if I want to use similar functionality without all
>>> the complexity in my own generated form. But I want it to look similar
>>> to the core for consistent user experience. Having some of the
>>> presentation functions available would make the job much easier!
>> Ok, now I see what you mean. But I'm not sure if it is as easy to
>> accomplish as you think.
>
> And consistency is the only reason for creating my own forms in TCEforms
> style ;)
>
> Masi

but i understand the wish to have a form-object, easy to configure, to
use in any situation - FE or BE. Would be cool to get a form like
$form = t3lib_div::makeInstance('tceforms');
$form->table = 'tx_myext_data';
$form->fields = 'title, address, cr_date, comments';
$content .= $form->renderForm;

:-)

vg Steffen