[TYPO3-project-4-3] TCEforms extJsified

Dan Osipov dosipov at phillyburbs.com
Tue Apr 28 21:16:54 CEST 2009

They are - but what if I want to use similar functionality without all
the complexity in my own generated form. But I want it to look similar
to the core for consistent user experience. Having some of the
presentation functions available would make the job much easier!

Dan Osipov
Calkins Media
http://danosipov.com/blog/