[TYPO3-project-4-3] TCEforms extJsified

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Tue Apr 28 19:55:39 CEST 2009

Hi Niels,

Niels Pardon schrieb:
> Hi Steffen!
>
> Just a quick thought. Isn't there something like TCEforms 2.0 underway?
>
> Although I'm really looking forward to seeing the TCEforms improved I
> guess that the refactoring of TCEforms should be done prior to modifying
> it extensively.
>
> Greets,
>
> Niels

i know this. extTabMenu is independent from tceforms, and the rest is a
bit testing what is possible. It's all DOM manipulation, so it won't
change much with new tceforms (tags are the same)

If anyone is interested, it's all in the JS-branch
http://forge.typo3.org/repositories/show/typo3v4-javascript

vg Steffen