[TYPO3-project-4-3] TCEforms extJsified

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Tue Apr 28 12:27:40 CEST 2009

Hi,

Martin Kutschker schrieb:
> Steffen Kamper schrieb:
>> Any ideas are welcome for inspiration.
>
> Ideas for new TCA features to be done with ExtJS or only some icing
> that's easily implemented with ExtJS?

any are welcome :-)

> New features:
>
> Combobox (currently only possible via some kind of wizard)

i already did but struggle with css. Also there are no real icon-combos,
i only found an ux by Saki.

> Tree-Select * (as seen in tt_news et al)

great, i'll love it.

> Masi
>
> * I want to define by TCA the connection field, the icons for leaves and
> nodes (possibly for leaf/node types as well), configure if nodes are
> selectable (if not only the leafs are valid values)

while doing i ask myself it it's a good way to transform the generated
HTML. If TCEforms would render more simple markup it would be more easy.
I started to use classes for different fields (like input.dateTimeField,
input.dateField, input.yearField etc) for better selecting.

vg Steffen