[TYPO3-project-4-3] Final solution to all IE6 errors!

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 21:36:53 CEST 2009

Hi!

Steffen Kamper wrote:
> i additionally asked in the extJs-Forum and Jay (the guy who makes the
> fantastic screencasts) answered [1]:
>
> "I think that there are actually some speed disadvantages to using the
> adapter. I would say stick with ext-base and use prototype outside of
> Ext wherever you need to."

I can confirm this too. It is especially true for MSIE. FF or Safari are less affected.

If I remember correctly someone from the ExtJS team said that Prototype adapter is a big pain pain in the known place. May be they did not say it exactly like this but the meaning was like that. They always recommend their native adapter...

--
Dmitry Dulepov
In TYPO3 blog: http://dmitry-dulepov.com/article/have-fun-with-the-typoscript-error-hunt.html