[TYPO3-project-4-3] No TypoScript added by extentions

Thomas Schröder thomas.schroeder at tu-ilmenau.de
Tue Apr 21 13:39:34 CEST 2009

Hi Francois.

> In a fresh 4.3-dev installation it works for me, too ...  strange.
> Dimitry had the same issue so I'll try to figure out whats wrong in the
> other instance.

I found some differences between a fresh 4.3 instance (A) and an updated
4.2 (B):

1. If you edit a template in the box "Include static (from extensions)"
you see in A 4 entries:
CSS Styled Content (css_styled_content)
CSS Styled Content TYPO3 v3.8 (css_styled_content)
CSS Styled Content TYPO3 v3.9 (css_styled_content)
CSS Styled Content TYPO3 v4.2 (css_styled_content)

but in B there is only one entry:
CSS Styled Content (css_styled_content)

2. In B the entry "CSS Styled Content (css_styled_content)" is no more
shown in the field selected. So I looked at the DB:

3. The template entries in DB are the same in A and B:
include_static_file: EXT:css_styled_content/static/current/
--> It's there but not shown in backend B.

4. In the Template Analyzer in A shows:
EXT:css_styled_content/static/current/
but in B CSC is not listed.

After adding CSS Styled Content (css_styled_content) again to the
maintemplate:

5. In the Template Analyzer in B shows:
EXT:css_styled_content/static/
--> It should be EXT:css_styled_content/static/current/?

6. In TS object browser in B, setup-part:
tt_content lists all standard-content-elements, but not e. g.
typoscriptce. A shows it all.

Both A and B use the same sources 4.3 revision 5312,
CompatibilityVersion is 4.3 and "splitCscToMultipleTemplates" is run.

Thomas