[TYPO3-project-4-3] No TypoScript added by extentions

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Mon Apr 20 13:48:13 CEST 2009

Hi Thomas,

> 1. css_styled_content (see also http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=10863)
> - I excecuted the Update Wizard option "splitCscToMultipleTemplates"
> - after that, css_styled_content was no more included as "Include static
> (from extensions)" in the Site-Template

I couldn't reproduce this behaviour. The update wizard worked fine for me.

> - I added it again in the template but no content was mapped in frontend

It shouldn't have been necessary, but won't be necessary anymore anyway
when I have changed the path for the current version of the static
templates to the old one, as discussed in this thread.

> - I modified in css_styled_content/ext_emconf.php the following paths:
>     static/constants.txt --> static/current/constants.txt
>     static/setup.txt --> static/current/setup.txt

That shouldn't have had any impact, since it's just a md5 hash of all
extension-related information that the EM uses to check if there are
local differences. But I will take care to update it anyway. It will
look better if the EM doesn't complain about changed files :-)

> - after that the content was rendered again, but not for all CEs
>
> 2. No content rendering in some extentions
> - did some tests with extention "typoscriptce", but in frontend I got only:
> ERROR: Content Element type "typoscriptce_pi1" has no rendering definition!

Again I couldn't reproduce the problem, except on a separate test system
where I was erroneously working ;-) . In this case clearing the cache
helped.

Before updating my test system I had 2 extension installed which added
TS. They still worked after migration. Furthermore I added typoscriptce
after updating, as a test, and it worked out of the box.

> - I added the code manuall in my template and everything was ok (for
> this extention)

I haven't found this to be necessary.

Cheers

--