[TYPO3-project-4-3] No TypoScript added by extentions

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Mon Apr 20 12:33:36 CEST 2009

Hi,

 > I work with trunk. It should show a message in the yellow box. Now it
shows only the usual unlocked Install tool warning.

Well, of course, if you have already set the compatibility a while ago,
you won't see the update warning anymore. I guess that's a drawback of
working with a dev version... We would need a finer reporting on which
update wizards have been run and which not, but it's not so easy since
they are not just update wizards (compat version can be switched back
and forth and not just up).

Cheers

--

Francois Suter