[TYPO3-project-4-3] ExtJS State Manager - help wanted

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 13:11:45 CEST 2009

Hi!

Martin Kutschker wrote:
> I'll have a look. I hope we find a scheme that satisfies both the
> expections of TYPO3 users and ExtJS users. Anyway, we should at first
> try to get something running. Currently we're talking about naming
> schemes of code that's not even design let alone written.

If you plan to separate FE and BE packages, you may want to have this:

TYPO3.state.Xyz
TYPO3.backend.Xyz
TYPO3.frontend.Xyz

I would also check existing Ext packages and try to have similar structure (like 'data' for data structures, etc). This way anyone familiar with ExtJS can jump onboard and feel himself familiar with the structure.

But see what fits TYPO3 better :) I am sure you will come up with the best structure!

--
Dmitry Dulepov
In TYPO3 blog: http://dmitry-dulepov.com/article/was-your-e-mail-to-typo3org-rejected.html