[TYPO3-project-4-3] ExtJS theme - help wanted

Martin Kutschker masi-no at spam-typo3.org
Wed Apr 15 19:08:06 CEST 2009

Hi!

We certainly want everyone to look at 4.3 and say "ha, that's done with
ExtJS" just by seeing one grid.

This means we need a theme for the standard (classic) layout and one for
t3skin.

We can take this easy and do it step by step. TYPO3 4.3 will probably do
not use every widget that ExtJS provides, so we can create the necessary
CSS styles and images step by step.

Anyone interested in doing this?

I suggest to start with the grid. Why? Because I have created an ExtJS
version of Tools>Log with a grid that's nearly done.

Masi